A new “Norfolk Farms” publication is being distributed across Norfolk County to businesses and people of the local agricultural community.
It is a joint effort of Media Pro Publishing, the Norfolk Federation of Agriculture, the University of Guelph’s Simcoe Research Station, and Norfolk County’s Tourism and Economic Development office.
The 40-page colour tabloid includes stories about:
- Norfolk Federation of Agriculture supports youth in agriculture
- Hazelnut opportunities in Norfolk County
- Fanshawe’s new Agri-Business Management graduate program
- Norfolk County Tourism’s efforts to promote buy local food and drink
- How Woolley’s Lamb has become a tourist attraction
- Opportunities in lavender and greenhouse production
- The hard work of Norfolk’s Agriculture Advisory Board
- Successful projects at the Simcoe Research Station
Pick up a copy at Norfolk County Tourism & Economic Development, 185 Robinson Street, Second Floor, Simcoe, or call Media Pro Publishing at 519-429-0847.