Congratulations to this years SSUP recipients
10 students have been choose to receive grants from Norfolk County’s Student Start Up Program (SSUP). Students were chosen based on their submitted application, their business ideas, their drive to succeed and ambition to learn and explore owning and operating their own business.
Pictured from Left to right: Chris Garwood, Economic Development Coordinator, Alexis Miller-Cluckie, David Peters, Ethan Moir, Daphne Huyge, Cameron Manik, Danielle, Mantik, Madeline Mole, Hannah Fuchs, Emilie Mole and Sarah Fuchs. Absent Tye Paulmert
List of 2019 Businesses:
- Fleurs De La Vie: Bookmarks and cards with pressed flowers on them, 519-718-0690, email@example.com.
- Cameron and Danielle’s Camp Firewood, 519-900-3078
- Sarah’s Jewelry, 519-718-0690, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flying Ideas: Flying Ideas contains artwork of different mediums. From cards and prints to watercolour and acrylic paintings, Flying Ideas has a unique selection of artwork. Instagram/flyingideas Email: email@example.com
- M and M Jewelers, (226) 931-5071
- Tyrone Building and Selling Scooters, (519) 909-9845
- Da’Bomb, 289-659-1204 or 289-921-0832
- Sir Moir Photography, 519-426-0117
- David’s Car Cleaning, 519-875-2384
- Slimatory, (519) 688-1352